Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sea World & Reflection

Hello once again audience, my name is Stockton and today I am going to be presenting my Sea World final for my Explore A/V class. This video talks goes over Sea World's new "Believe" show. This will be my final project for the semester, so I think that this would be a good time to talk about my first semester as a whole in this class. I have had a swell time in this video class, I have gotten to know many of my classmates better and I have enjoyed most of the projects we have done, especially this current one. It's great to take a break after all these finals. The only downsides to the class so far are that I have limited control on my projects and the time I have to complete them. I have no problems with anything else.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukah
Joyous Kwanza
(I could have just said Happy Holidays, right?)

Thanks for reading,

Stockton

No comments:

Post a Comment